A Tandem Womb Healing:
thru Mercy, Compassion, Forgiveness & Love
Womb Alchemy can be given:
Personal Womb Healing -or-
With a supportive Partner
Up to 8 couples
Any upcoming Workshops will be listed below
Private or Group sessions in a retreat setting.
Any upcoming Retreats will be listed below.
Upcoming Womb Alchemy Workshops:
Womb Alchemy Workshop
The Womb Keeper: Raiya Ivy
Divine Masculine: Cedar Steve
Date: October 21, 2023
Time: 4pm - 9pm
Place: Mandala: 275 E. South Temple
Ste#: 250 SLC, UT
Limited Space for 8 couples
Womb Healing for Womb Carriers and their Partners
• This Love Offering is per couple. Not per individual.
• This is Womb Work. It will be deeply nurturing, but it may not be relaxing. Be prepared to meet your wounds, but know you are held and protected throughout this process.
• You don’t have to be a womb carrier to heal the womb. You can participate as the Womb Carrier or embody the Divine Masculine. It is up to you.
• This partnership can consist of a Mother/Daughter, Friend/Friend, Wife/Husband, Wife/Wife, Husband/Husband, Non-binary couple, etc... The point is to have one healing the womb and a trusted partner holding sacred space as the Divine Masculine.
• If we are in Workshop, and you don't have a partner to join you, Cedar Steve can lovingly hold this space for you. Please note: The workshop price remains the same. (Private sessions with the Womb Keeper for single wombs are $111)
• We all came from wombs; from that of our grandmothers and of our mothers. We were once three energetic bodies sharing one physical form. (grandmother, mother as a fetus, you as an egg).
• The energies of our heritage are imprinted in us… including a need to heal generational traumas. We all have a responsibility to heal this trauma within ourselves and for our posterity. If you have created humans prior to this healing... then it also becomes their responsibility to heal it. I encourage you to help your posterity understand their responsibility to help heal generational traumas. Because not only do we inherit ancestral trauma, we also inherit the healing. If you an your posterity heal these wounds, the trauma bond is broken.
• We are here to help you move energy so you can continue your womb healing afterward.
• We will continue to be available to help with integration after the workshop ends.
• We also offer 1:1 Reiki sessions if you feel you need additional work after the workshop. See more information HERE for that...
• Raiya will offer private Rite of the Womb initiations directly after the workshop if you feel called to this lineage. For more information, Click HERE to be taken to the Rite of the Womb website.
While this Rite is offered Free of charge, the workshop is not.
If you wish to be part of this initiation, without participation in the workshop, you may contact Raiya HERE and schedule time for this initiation.
Welcome to the Womb
Earth Bowl - Intention - Offerings
Womb Warming Tea Ceremony
Discussion: Womb Space, Grief Work, Holding Space, Divine Masculine
Balancing the Nervous System
Grounding Meditation: "Opening the Womb"
Womb Reiki & Divine Masculine Reiki
Self-Love: Hydrate & Nourish
Private Sessions: Rite of the Womb initiations
Holder of the Divine Masculine: